Friday, October 1, 2010

The Soul Curry

Hi Fellas,

This evening as I lay back on my bed and try to ponder on, the most spontaneous but strong mental scape which comes is of music and i wanted to call it as "Soul Curry".

As I have grown over the past years the music in me has grown much faster.

The change is from some who would listen just because its being played to someone who would listen coz the soul wanted that. its a lot to say in a lucid 2 lines, but yes, its true.

For nights when the most strength was required, the one which stayed with me was the music. My neighbor will call it as noise, but yes, that music calms me.

Joe wrestling with his string to Elvis scoring effortlessly have been my companion.

this space will surely be getting more exciting with more curries being cooked... watch out for more serving...

Luvingly,
Shashwat K. Mitra

No comments:

Post a Comment