Friday, October 15, 2010

Sweet September

I am a mid September born guy, so what I get complementary along with my birthday is struggle, hardships, hustles & tussles. This is what sets apart a Virgo in the complete sun sign… when you can not complain you are only left to accept and say ‘I am lucky”.

This September had been a very much similar and a lot different than the past 25 Septembers. It was much similar as I had my birthday, I gifted myself, had the engineers day, travelling comes complementary on this month & yes the month ended. But what was lot different was on both personal & professional fronts. I had to take tough decisions professionally & personally and both were interlinked. I was trying to chart a territory which comes to me as a huge challenge. The challenge seems to get demystified and I thus hail towards getting more clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment